· California now tracks HIV cases by name.
· One of Zimbabwe's former top radio and television personalities has come out. Kelvin Ncube says he was hurt by years of having to deny his sexuality. In 2002, Ncube was dismissed from Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation after tabloid stories accused him of trying molest a clegyman; he says the charges were false. Ncube now makes his home in England, is involved with a man and is "having the time of his life." (Via PageOneQ)
· Life as a black, gay student at Oklahoma University.
· J's Theater wraps the Festival de Rap Africain in Conakry, Guinea.
· Shocking new statistics from South Africa on violence against lgbt teens. Twenty percent of gay men report rapes, more than two-thirds report harassment. The numbers are higher for blacks.