· Your daily Cristiano Ronaldo fix.
· White House appoints lesbian attorney and law professor Chari Feldblum to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
· Indonesian province of Aceh will punish adulterers by stoning the offender to death.
· Washington Post: Gay rights advocates and anti-gay activists prepare for the 2010 Census, which will be the first to publicly report the number of married same-sex couples.
· Gay adoptive Florida father gets federal help.
· Kanye West styles "girlfriend" Amber Rose for October Elle.
· WaPo finds 76% support public option proposals. Meanwhile, in Arkansas: "Senator Blanche Lincoln opposes the public option but the majority of voters in her state support [it] according to the latest DailyKos poll. Overall, 55% of Arkansans support the public option and 38% oppose it."
· Parents sue California schools over mandatory gay-inclusive classes:"Parents in the Alameda Unified School District were refused the right to excuse their kids from classes that would teach all kids in the district's elementary schools about LGBT alternative families. Parents say they are concerned about 'indoctrination' in the schools, but administrators say the course is needed to protect against sexual discrimination and that the lessons are protected by laws in California and 10 other states."