· Zack Dezon's photos of Kevin Vasquez get much larger when you click them.
· Two Miami-Dade brothers charged with Medicare fraud for $14M in bogus billing.
· Dawn Johnsen withdraws her nomination to become Asst. Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel. "Despite being recommended by the Senate Judiciary Committee by a party-line vote, the Senate stalled Johnsen’s nomination for over a year. Senate Republicans, joined by Ben Nelson (D-NE) and other conservative Democrats, threatened a filibuster. President Obama could have appointed Johnsen during a recent slate of recess appointments, but declined to do so."
· FOX News Poll: Tea Party viewed less favorably than IRS.
· Pharrell Williams launches teen news website.
· Lance Bass, Green Day and Cat Cora to throw a prom in Itawamba County, Mississippi "open to everyone but geared toward LGBT youth in response to Itawamba School District's refusal to throw a prom because Constance McMillen wanted to bring a lesbian date."
· Everything you always wanted to know about Darryl Stephens but were afraid to ask.