· R&B singer-model-actor Tyrese will add "rapper" to his resume. The platinum album-selling star of Baby Boy and Annapolis tells AOL/BV columnist Jawn Murray that he is "done with movies for now" and will pursue hip-hop full-time. Why rap? "R&B singers are unemployed because rappers are singing their own hooks."
· Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton rips Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld a new one during one of his rare trips to Capitol Hill. After being grilled over his "failed policy" in Iraq, Rummy claimed,that he has "never painted a rosy picture" about the war. Sen. Clinton said Rumsfeld has "lost credibility" and called for his resignation.
· The United States Tennis Association bypasses millions of dollars in annual corporate sponsorship to name the National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows after Billie Jean King.
· Poll: The so-called "culture wars" over issues like gay marriage and gay adoption may be overblown.
· The fashionisti at Dolce & Gabanna now encourage us to buy shoes? jeans? with this promo reminiscent of that infamous faux Puma campaign, only "sans bodily fluids and it's gay-themed"