· Out lesbian labor activist Mary Kay Henry to take over SEIU.
· Finland to vote on marriage equality and gay adoption.
· Madonna and child.
· Study by New York City Department of Health: "Only 23 per cent of women required their male partners to use condoms during anal sex, compared with 61 per cent of gay or bisexual men."
· SB1070: Arizona Democratic Rep. Raúl Grijalva calls for boycott of his own state. San Francisco City Supervisor David Campos to call for boycott of Arizona. McCain says new law is a "good tool" but unsure "whether all of it is legal or not." Phoenix will sue.
· Famed NYC night club promoter Marc Berkley dies.
· After many years of opposition, Walmart may have found a NYC location. Labor activists promise to give it the "fight of their lives."
· Coming soon: Trey Songz reality show.
· Stephen Hawking warns against making contact with aliens. "They might exist in massive ships, having used up all the resources from their home planet. Advanced aliens would perhaps be nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they can reach. If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans."
· Twelve confirmed dead—including 3-month-old baby and two other children—after weekend tornado outbreak in Mississippi.